Terms and Conditions
By purchasing from Onlyone Jewellery, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- At Onlyone Jewellery, your privacy is extremely important. Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Onlyone Jewellery to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- All personal information submitted through our site is confidential. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with an unauthorized third party.
- With cookies enabled, Onlyone Jewellery can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Onlyone Jewellery, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers have the ability to disable cookies by adjusting user settings on their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Onlyone Jewellery are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Onlyone Jewellery site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Onlyone Jewellery offers international shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's location.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Onlyone Jewellery has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Onlyone Jewellery’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Onlyone Jewellery portrays products as accurately as possible. However, Onlyone Jewellery does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Onlyone Jewellery is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Colors may be incorrect due to your monitor settings. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will be accurate.
- If you receive a product that did not have an accurate description, you may return the product new and unused for a refund. All of Onlyone Jewellery products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Onlyone Jewellery disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Onlyone Jewellery site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Onlyone Jewellery arising from any product sold on the Onlyone Jewellery site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Onlyone Jewellery, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Onlyone Jewellery. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
- The Onlyone Jewellery mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Onlyone Jewellery (“Onlyone Jewellery”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- By consenting to Onlyone Jewellery’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Onlyone Jewellery through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
- You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Onlyone Jewellery. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
- We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
- You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18446360538 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Onlyone Jewellery mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
- For Service support or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat on site.
- We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
- The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
CONTACTING Onlyone Jewellery
- If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact Onlyone Jewellery customer service representatives .